Welcome to the first edition of Reviewing with Rendered! Here, I"ll review the update based on my
- weapons: PKM accuracy and lethality adjusted, the weapon was a bit overpoweredAwwww, that was my favorite weapon because of this. Welp, back to the G36/mp5sd
- memory: ram consumption in e.g. map3 from 800mb -> 400mb, also reduces GPU ram consumptionSo I assume better FPS? Sweet!
- pvp/map editing: possibility to designate bases for factions for initial situation, and control whether green/grey faction always gets the same side or if it's randomizedAhhh, constant bases! I thought this was already implemented?
- appearance: lighting adjusted slightlyWutz dis meen?
- loading: window messages are being pumped now, no more "not responding"-statusYay...!
- online: a crash case fixed related to jeepsFINALLY!
- online: a crash fixed related to server restartYay crash fixes!
- online: bot count compensation for the weaker faction; should make large coop more interesting and pvp with bots more evenSweet, interesting combat! I'm in.
- online: mortar request in certain case could crash a clientNever happened to me so, yay?
- chat log: faction chat was leaking over to the other faction, duhlol. I noticed this a bit.
- vehicles: collision detection bug fixesHooray!
- vehicles: toned down steering a little, sliding needs further work stillHooray2!
- vehicles: spawn points added, each spawn point can uphold one vehicleSweet-sauce-tastic!
- vehicles: broken state added; once broken, will respawn after a while at the spawn pointOoooh, vehicle health. Me likey.
- menu: whether vehicles spawn or not can be controlled from new game menu optionsYay! More options.
- ai: ai can handle entering vehicle a little better, also jumps out when leader leaves the vehicleI hope this still means AI can drive me to the battle-zone..
- map3: some slight adjustmentsAdjustments!
I'm off to London tomorrow, I'll be back on Friday 22nd. It might be about time for another organized big match -event some day soon, don't you guys think?First off- maybe a London themed map? :3 And yeah, I LOVE organized maps! (GO SUMMER!)