Beta 0.67 is out and available to pre-purchasers starting now!
In online, the server can now spawn two jeeps by pressing F8 and F9. This is considered a cheat and a hack but it's there for experimentation before there will be proper vehicle spawn points. Also it might not be very stable quite yet; anyhow, have fun with it!
Here's the change log for beta 0.67:
- appearance: grass blade went missing in 0.66 accidentally, back now
- appearance: adjusted fence rendering to avoid artifacts
- map3: new dirt, sand and asphalt textures generously provided by Monsteri
- vehicle: vehicle in network is now basically functional
- vehicle: physics improved, still wip and buggy
- vehicle: added possibility to destroy crates by driving through them
- vehicle: passenger shooting sector handling improved
- vehicle: it's no longer possible to enter a vehicle on a slot that's in use by another soldier
- ai: "sniper" added to vocabulary
- weapons: weapon-specific projectile muzzle velocity support added
- weapons: support for weapons that can't be shot standing but can be shot crouched or on prone
- weapons: PKM added, voxel model created by ComJak, HUD icon by JackMayol
- online: server can now set a max initial rank, clients set preferred rank when joining
- online: notifications about clients joining/leaving are now shown on clients as well
- online: version mismatch notification shown properly on client now
- online: "time played" had a bug that it could stay 0 for a long time before it actually started to count
- online: seemingly random server crash on client connecting fixed
- map editing: customizable wall templates, added hedge, city fence in map3, also usable on platforms
- map editing: added terrain material support for platforms
- gameplay: penetrable walls/fences no longer shield from explosions
Special thanks to Monsteri, ComJak and JackMayol for providing the new assets!