- RwRConvert - Version 0.1 -
This tool enables you to convert any Running With Rifles model file, into a voxel file usable by Sproxel, the free Voxel editor.
You can get Sproxel free at: http://code.google.com/p/sproxel/
NOTE: The current version does not allow the addition of new voxels, just changing the color of existing ones.
(Will be in the next version)
Please be sure to leave a message, if you have any bugs/problems.DOWNLOAD: http://adf.ly/2FdYT
- Press G in Sproxel to disable the grid (Speeds it up a lot!!!)
- Use the Pencil/Bucket icon in Sproxel as it only replaces existing ones (so you don't add any new ones by accident)Usage Guide
1) Choose any game model to edit under: %install dir%\rwr\media\models\
2) Copy it to where your rwrconvert.exe is (Create a backup first!)
3) From the command-line, run rwrconvert.exe like so:
rwrconvert tocsv OriginalModel.xml NewModel.csv
4) After conversion, open the csv file in Sproxel. Do your custom editing. Save.
5) From the command-line, run rwrconvert.exe again to convert back:
rwrconvert tocsv NewModel.csv NewModel.xml OriginalModel.xml
6) Overwrite the game's model with your new NewModel.xml (in this case) in the models directory.
7) PLAY!!! Enjoy